Pioneer Dairy (aka Central Coast Wetlands) is the largest area of open space with access to the public in the Wyong Precinct. There is no cost to visit Pioneer Dairy. Your family and friends can take a stroll through the nature walks, count the bird species, visit the heritage listed buildings, practice your golf swing, have a picnic or simply sit back and enjoy the open space and natural environment.
You can discover the cultural history of the site both Aboriginal and European and you can learn about the grazing and dairy history of the site.
- You can learn about local European settlement of the Tuggerah region and explore some of the family history of the previous owners of the land.
- You can bushwalk along our walking tracks and boardwalks.
- You can cycle.
- You can bird watch.
- You can take part in regular Orienteering and Cross Country running activities.
- You can join our Community Garden and get your fingers dirty in the soil!.
- You can become one of the volunteers who care and look after the waterbirds, the visitor facilities, the vegetation and providing guiding services for the public.